I'm a first-year PhD student in Computer Science at the University of Washington, temporarily advised by Paul Beame and affiliated with the CS Theory group. My undergrad and master's were in Mathematics at UCLA. My research interests will likely focus on proof complexity and formal methods. I also spend a lot of time teaching and thinking about education.
Deterministic Graph Coloring in the Streaming Model
IEEE TVCG 2022
University of Washington
- Autumn 2023: CSE 421 Introduction to Algorithms
- UW Math Circle
- AoPS Academy Bellevue
- Polymath Jr. program
- UCLA Math Circle
- AwesomeMath Summer Program
- Program for Algorithmic and Combinatorial Thinking
- Full notes for UCLA MATH 285N: Tiling Problems (Fall 2022)
- Partial notes for UCLA CS 281A: Computability and Complexity (Fall 2020)
Last updated August 28, 2023.