I'm a fourth-year Mathematics undergrad at UCLA. I grew up in New Jersey and am currently living in Los Angeles. My academic interests are in combinatorics, logic, algorithms, and complexity theory. I'm currently applying for Ph.D. programs in Computer Science, with concentrations in TCS and formal methods.
I lead a class for high school students at the UCLA Olga Radko Endowed Math Circle (formerly Los Angeles Math Circle). I work with other instructors to design a curriculum and teach fun topics in mathematics like knot theory, Axiom of Choice, and more. I've also TA'ed for the AwesomeMath Summer Program (AIME/USAMO preparatory classes) and the Program for Algorithimic and Combinatorial Thinking (discrete math and algorithms).
- Deterministic Graph Coloring in the Streaming Model, S. Assadi, A. Chen, and G. Sun, STOC 2022. arXiv:2109.14891
- Visualization Equilibrium, P. Kayongo, G. Sun, J. Hartline, and J. Hullman, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics 28 (2022), 465–474. arXiv:2108.04953
Handouts and Notes
- UCLA Olga Radko Endowed Math Circle
- Full lecture notes for MATH 285N: Tiling Problems (Fall 2022)
- Partial lecture notes for CS 281A: Computability and Complexity (Fall 2020)
Last updated December 16, 2022